Family Trust Micro Credit Services (FTMCS) is a Tier Four (4) Non-Bank Financial Institution (NBFI) that was registered on May 31, 2013 as an enterprise with the main business of micro credit and business advisory services. The entity is licensed and regulated by Bank of Ghana under the new microfinance guidelines (licensing requirements) since May 2013.
Family Trust Micro Credit Services (FTMCS) is also a proud member in good standing of Micro Credit Association, Ghana (MCAG), an umbrella body of Tier Four (4 ) licensed entities as required by the Bank of Ghana since May 2013.
We have the responsibility to all our stakeholders to be open and honest, to provide great value, to treat them fairly, and to safely secure their interest. These principles affect everything we do. That is why we are committed to being a responsible micro-lender.
- Micro-Lending products designed to meet the unique needs of our valued clients.
- Competitively priced products which we promote in a balanced way showing the risks as well as the benefits.
- Clear information on our pricing, fees and charges and our terms and conditions.
- Prompt and professional handling of queries or complaints that you might have.
To be innovative in developing cutting- edge financial solutions to meet the expectations of economically active individuals and entrepreneurs thereby improving their income and socio-economic status through micro loans. We do this by deploying state of the art technology, the most efficient staff and a complimentary range of micro-banking products aimed at maximizing shareholder returns in a socially responsible manner.
To be a world class financial institution affording micro and small entrepreneurs with loans and other comprehensive financial services with ready access to high quality banking services and building long term partnerships with our stakeholders.
Our Core Values
- God- Centeredness: God is central to our operations.
- Integrity: We act righteously, transparently, and consistently avoiding deceptions in the performance of our duties.
- Trust: We believe in trust through transparency.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Microfinance institutions generally target active clients located in both rural and urban areas. The economic activities engaged by these clients include petty trading, processing, manufacturing, farming, cottage industry, transport and service. FTMCS ensures that there are innovative products and services which are tailor made to meet every client’s financial needs.